Friday 11 February 2011

Astro-Photographer of the Year 2011

An auroral bridge over the Seven Sisters

The Aurora peeps over the hills on Whale Island
The Aurora spirals across the sky
The Aurora showing bands of colour
Aurora dances with the Great Bear
Cutains of light descend to the horizon





I have been looking at the competition on the Flickr site. A chap from Canada has the best aurora photographs I have ever seen! So I'm not going to win any prizes with my photos but heigh-ho I still have plenty of room for improvement. I have spent the day in the Cabine messing about with photoshop and my Tromso snaps so posting results for comment prior to submision to Sky at Night.
Off to see my friend Mr Lidl; smoked salmon, prawns, pickled ginger and horseradish for tea with some of Anita's scrummy(pauses,looks at camera and licks lips in a lascivious manner) bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment