Wednesday 21 September 2011

A Duck, a Chicken, a Cat and a Spider


"Turned out nice then"







"A Duck, a Chicken and a Cat sat looking at the sky
When a Spider enquired politely have you seen a fly?
You see I'm rather hungry and I haven't had my tea
Could you spare a mite or a great big tick
Would you donate a juicy flea"







Returned to the Cabine after a summer break and continued my experiments with digital picture making, printing and framing. Hope Jasmine likes the picture and gets her Dad to hang it in her Wendy House.

Feeling pleased with myself as yesterday I converted an old webcam for use as an astro-imaging camera. It appears to work but have yet to test it at night attached to my large telescope. If it works, I should be able to use it to photograph Jupiter which is currently visible high above the southern horizon by the early hours of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment