Thursday 18 December 2014

School of Seasonal Medicine



Camel down in Judae

 Toot and I have just returned from a whirlwind national tour of 'Nativities' in which our amazingly talented and lovely grand children have starred!  Although we very much enjoy this wonderful part of Christmas, it does not go without its attendant risks.

I have to thank one of my sons - Dr Chrissy H Roberts - for the following seasonal libretto which sums it all up.

The Twelve Malaise of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my grand children gave to me a bad case of enteric dysentery.

On the second day of Christmas my grand children gave to me two bouts of puking and a bad case of enteric dysentery.

On the third day of Christmas my grand children gave to me three explosive turds, two bouts of puking and a bad case of enteric dysentery.

On the fourth day of Christmas my grand children gave to me four stinky farts, three explosive turds, two bouts of puking and a bad case of enteric dysentery.

On the fifth day of Christmas my grand children gave to me - five ringworm rings- four stinky farts, three explosive turds, two bouts of puking and a bad case of enteric dysentery.

On the sixth day of Christmas my grand children gave to me six runny noses - five ringworm rings - four stinky farts, three explosive turds, two bouts of puking and a bad case of enteric dysentery.

On the seventh day of Christmas my grand children gave to me seven shits a squirting, six runny noses - five ringworm rings - four stinky farts, three explosive turds, two bouts of puking and a bad case of enteric dysentery.

On the eighth day of Christmas my grand children gave to me eight unexplained fevers, seven shits a squirting, six runny noses - five ringworm rings - four stinky farts, three explosive turds, two bouts of puking and a bad case of enteric dysentery.

On the ninth day of Christmas my grand children gave to me nine norovirus, eight unexplained fevers, seven shits a squirting, six runny noses - five ringworm rings - four stinky farts, three explosive turds, two bouts of puking and a bad case of enteric dysentery.

On the tenth day of Christmas my grand children gave to me ten non blanching rashes, nine norovirus, eight unexplained fevers, seven shits a squirting, six runny noses - five ringworm rings - four stinky farts, three explosive turds, two bouts of puking and a bad case of enteric dysentery.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my grand children gave to me eleven worms a wiggling,
ten non blanching rashes, nine norovirus, eight unexplained fevers, seven shits a squirting, six runny noses - five ringworm rings - four stinky farts, three explosive turds, two bouts of puking and a bad case of enteric dysentery.


On the twelfth day of Christmas my grand children gave to me twelve nits a nipping,
eleven worms a wiggling, ten non blanching rashes, nine norovirus, eight unexplained fevers, seven shits a squirting, six runny noses - five ringworm rings - four stinky farts, three explosive turds, two bouts of puking and a bad case of enteric dysentery.



No comments:

Post a Comment