Tuesday 12 April 2011

Keep on Running

Started week two of my training programme for the Southend Half Marathon. By heck my little short legs hurt!  I ran 2.7 miles at 10 mile per hour pace this morning. The run included the Camps Lane hill and my knees now feel as though they are fully reversible although I know that this is anatomically impossible!

I have been doing some engineering in the Cabine this afternoon and have completed phase one of the project. Can you guess what it is?


Project X

I am looking forward to tea this evening, Toot is having liver and I am having fresh mackarel fillets with gooseberry jam, sweet potato chips, sauteed potatoes and purple sprouting. For pudding we have Eton Mess with fresh raspberries.  My cup or bowl runneth over and I haven't to run again until Thursday hurrah!

Seeing the Wild Bears tomorrow, double hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment