Thursday 6 December 2012

One Man, Two Guvnors




Toot,our friends and I went last night to the Theatre Royal Norwich to see Rufus Hound in 'One Man, two Guvnors' which is on tour.

We had a great time and my friend Dave and I were invited on stage to take part in the slapstick fun.

Its a great fast paced show with broad humour and excellent music. Its top quality fun for all the family. Bright children from about six years upwards would find much of this show hilarious.

Rufus Hound, in the lead role, worked extremely hard from start to finish and made a great show memorable.

I'm sure my grand-children will be impressed when I tell them I met Rufus Hound and was part of the performance!


One Man and one of the Two Guvnors
If you get a chance to see this show during its UK Tour jump at it. 'One Man Two Guvnors' makes for a fabulous evening's entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment