Monday 4 December 2017

Twenty Four Days of Christmas (4)

Things over heard at 'The Emperors's Deaf Star - Office Christmas Party'

"Chew Bacca "?

"Don't mind if I do"

"Is it like snuff"?

"Darth's a bit Gruff"?

"Its the Helmet"!

" Is he German"?

" I think he got it from Halfords"?

"19 - 99"

"Is that  a rebel alliance distress code"?

"No its smart casual or lounge suits"

"I thought he was Ja Ja Binx"?

"No he always walks like that"

"Probably the cheap cider"?

"The dark side -ah - strong bow it is"!

"Are they the droids we are looking for"?

"Should have gone to Spec Savers"?

"Where's the 'Bog' ? - I need an urgent C-3PO"

"In the Dagobah cistern"?

"Strong drink causes a disturbance in the Force it does"

"Dodgy gut"?

" Podgy Hutt  - completely Jabbarred before the Emperor departed  "!

"Someone farted"?

"I recognized his stench when I was brought on board"


"Could be an attack of the Clones"?

"We all agreed not to mention Brexit"?

"General Grievous"?

"Depends whether its soft or hard"!

"You taking the Sith"?

" Complete plank"?


"What do you expect after a night on the Carbonite "?

"I hear he made the Kessel Run in 12 Parsecs"

"I told him not to eat the pickled eggs"

丙丙 "He will be well Han over tomorrow - innit"! 丙丙


"After ten pints of lager and a bag of pork scratchings, I can still  feel the good in you Father"!

" Luke - I have felt your presents"

"He who smelt it - dealt it -  he did"!

"If she wakes up in the morning with Chlamydia and a Tatooine, whats the betting that she's not his sister "?

"Misogynist"?

"No I'm from Naboo"


"Naboo sucks"!

"Jabba - we know what you're doing on the Xerox machine -its not funny or in anyway original" !

"Copy that Wedge"


"Thank you very much"

" Elvis "?







No comments:

Post a Comment