Sunday 22 April 2012

Child's Play

The Matrix has a strong Dinosaur theme due to
Archie's influence and prolific production rate.



Over Easter; Maisy, Pixie, Tabby, Jasmine, Archie and Ozzie visited the "Cabine" and all had a go with paints and crayons (apologies to Felix and Custy if they were involved - actually the space ship- chess notation C6- might be their work). I thought their drawings and paintings would look good as a matrix or quilt.  I also decided to display their work monumentally in a virtual Tate Modern environment -after all its only child's play.
I am very pleased that so many of our grandchildren enjoy art and making marks. One day perhaps one of them might have a piece of work on display in the real Tate Modern or Archie might discover a new fossil dinosaur. How good would that be!
Yesterday,Toot made scones and butterfly buns so tea is  ready whenever we want it. I might however, make myself a chopped egg sandwich (as a starter) which is always "Mmmm stuffed crust" in my book!
"The Leaning Tower of Power"

No comments:

Post a Comment