Friday 27 April 2012

Spinal Tap Part 2

"Taken from behind"

Having now seen the spinal surgeon from the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, I am delighted to announce that, subject to awaiting my turn, I will be having an operation to correct the ruptured disc and spinal stenosis which are currently and adversely affecting my mobility.

Hurrah for the NHS and the staff of the Orthopedic Clinic at the James Paget Hospital, Gorleston.

Thanks also to all my family and friends who have been concerned and continue to support me.  In particular, love to Toot who for the last three months has had to do all the stuff integral to life that I have been unable to do because of my back problems.

I hope to make a full recovery and to booking more holidays in exotic places, like Tibet, Peru and Rotherham!

In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger ......."Oil me back"! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment