Tuesday 24 April 2012

Spinal Tap

"Quick Jim, the ship's doctor  is giving away 
free parrots with  all minor amputations" 


The Doc at the James Paget Hospital gave me the heads up regarding my recent MRI scan. I appear to have at least one prolapsed disc, arthritis of the lower vertebrae and spinal stenosis (pressure from bits of bone etc pinching the spinal chord and causing neurological problems). I have now been passed on to the spinal surgeon, who I hope to meet on Thursday. With any luck he or she will agree to undertaking a spinal decompression operation which" will sort me out good and proper". "The screens nurse, the screens"!  Failing surgical intervention, its up with the crutches, down to "Pets are Us ",  purchase a parrot and a life of swashbuckling adventure on the rolling Main.

No comments:

Post a Comment